MIDAS – Assembly Point
Safe evacuation and localization
During evacuation on larger grounds, it usually causes difficulties to precisely localize/asses personnel/staff and visitors at their assembly points. The idea of an active assembly point solves this necessity easily and customized.
Regular employees register themselves using their access-control-IDs or time-recording transponders at the assembly point. Visitors scan a QR-Code or use a manual button/key access at the terminal.
The visualization of the recorded data is sent in real-time to third party systems.
- Area maps
- Dynamic marking
- Digital signage
- QR Code reader
- Phone book feature
James – Self check-in for trucks
Against the Babel mixture of languages
- Support of multilingualism
- Briefing of/ instruction of/familiarization with local emergency guidelines
- Easy application due to QR-Code based tickets
- Connection to barrier/bar, baffle gates, etc.
- Steering of visitor flows
- Self check-in terminal support
- Multilanguage support
- Come/go- check lists
- Connection/Linkage to access control systems
- Welcome screens
* The terminal may be equipped with a QR-Code scanner, a voice terminal, or a touch panel. With standard delivery solely a regular reader for access control is installed.