PSN – Visitor Management
- Connection via OEM Interface
- Creation of guest profiles in SecureNET
- Deletion / Deactivation of security profiles
- Control of doors and relays via QR codes
- Full logging of guest movements
As extension for our visitor management solution »JAMES«, we support the interaction with the Stanley PAC SecureNet access control system. By connecting these worlds, both solutions are enhanced enormously. This combination of JAMES and SecureNet‘s functions can cover the following default scenarios:
- Conversion of »JAMES Invitations«to SecureNet key-holder objects. This leads to the simple creation of guest access profiles including a security profile.
- Automatic deletion / deactivation of security profiles when leaving.
- Automatic printing of badges (access control cards) with photo, name etc.
- Creation of rally points for evacuation (Collection Point).
Furthermore user specific customizations are easy to implement with our customizing module.
Only the connection between the visitor management and the access control system deliver a complete solution for managing the visitor flow within an organisation.
A full functioning Stanley PAC SecureNet installation with unlocked OEM Interface is required.